Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when we put our sleds away :angry: .who rides quads? i ride a 2002 honda 400ex.when the snow melts we ride the tug hill area in n.y. B)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
My son and I both ride. We share a 2002 Arctic Cat 400i. While my daughter rides a Polaris 90. We live 2hrs from Tug Hill but we have never gone up to ride ATV's. We ride down in the southerntier. Whats the best place to drop off to ride on Tug Hill? Was looking to get another ATV but after I got my wife an F7 well I need one now also.

·
Registered
290 Posts
just sold my 02 Raptor and bought a Banshee thats all setup for racing. I'm going to just race this year because MA is a joke for riding. Enviro cops and people suck big time around here when it comes to any type of orv. It's to bad, it use to be fun. Now I spend more time looking over my shoulder than over the handle bars. Southwick, Jolly Rogers and Uxbridge will be where I'm riding this year

·
Registered
233 Posts
i ride a 99 honda foreman with ALOT of miles on it. I hope to get ride of my Honda dirt bike and get a sportrax 400ex.
how is the sportrax is it something worth buying??

Ride Cat in the winter

Ride Honda in the summer

·
Registered
978 Posts
i ahve a 2003 blaster got it to stay with a 400 ex...

just rode a sportsman 500 today... im buyin one of those next for trail and rocky ridin

·
Registered
80 Posts
My buddy has an 02 Raptor. I am thinking about getting a KFX/Z 400 or a Cannondale or maybe the Gas Gas Wild HP 300. Just having a tough time deciding what to get....and then I have to figure out if I will really be able to ride it without going out and buying some land in the country. I will have to look into the Tug Hill area since I only live about 45 minutes south of there.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
4 wheel all year round0 I've got a Yammi Raptor and 4wd Honda Rubicon. I live in NE Iowa. I guess we can ride the ditches now. I would like to take the 4 wheelers up north (Cable or the UP) this summer. I think you can ride the snowmobile trails during the summer months.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ride an 02 Rubicon year round. Like to get muddy in the spring!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I have got a 00 400 ex with lots of performance stuff. I am going to sell it though and get a raptor with 720 kit in it. Do alot of riding at silver lake sand dunes. Great place to ride.

·
Registered
438 Posts
When the snow melts I ride my 2 wheeler, a Suzuki TL1000S which has had quite a few mods to the engine and chassis. In the dirt I ride a RM250.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
my buddy had a tl 1000 with agropolic pipes(I think that is how it is spelled) and a bunch of other thing and it was pretty damn fast. I dont really like the front end of them though would rather have a gsxr 1000

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Thinking of picking up a Arctic Cat 500i this spring. I'm gathering prices
and other info as we speak. Any suggestions for good dealers in the
Northeast, I live in CT.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Polaris 500 Sportsman & Cat 375 Automatic.

·
Registered
437 Posts
What ATV do you guys think i should get ied be doing a lot of trail riding, not sure if i like the big bulky 4x4 ones, but i still want some thing that will scare the $hit out of my when i hit the gas ill probably buy a used one. any ideaS?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts