Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering when the dealer show is and if they will have dyno sheets cause i want to know if the 04 f7 makes more hp's than the 03 f7 so will the dealers know at the show ??

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
chech out arctic-cat.com for dealer shows and times

·
Registered
353 Posts
Dealer meeting is this weekend on a cruise on the waters off of FL. Hopefully info will be posted as soon as dealers see items and call back home to have someone post it all, or if someone is really smart they would take pictures on the cruise ship with digital cam, go back to their room and hook up laptop comuter then, download to the net. Anyone that smart?

·
Registered
477 Posts
First off you can get a dyno sheet to say just about anything if you know what you are doing. Secondly if Cat did detune the F7 they would not be pulling out dyno sheets at dealer meetings to show us.

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
They will not detune the f7!!!!!!!!GLS-said pointblank on amsnow payside this will not happen.All internet gossip about detuning the f7-He said more reliability as far as cooling port size near heads and some other things????read about a month ago,dont remember every word-NO TO DETUNING F7-GLS

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
maximum sled will have them on the web on Tuesday..........

·
Registered
477 Posts
Originally posted by bee1971@Feb 22 2003, 10:54 AM
They will not detune the f7!!!!!!!!GLS-said pointblank on amsnow payside this will not happen.All internet gossip about detuning the f7-He said more reliability as far as cooling port size near heads and some other things????read about a month ago,dont remember every word-NO TO DETUNING F7-GLS
I agree not detuning, not arguing that. Just saying if they did they would not go out of their way to tell us about it. They have detuned stuff in the past and so have other manufacturers, none have ever made a point of telling the consumer. It would be detrimental to sales.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts