Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the nice toys being mentioned hear,I'm curious to see what everyone does to afford such nice TOYS?

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We did!,about 1500 members ago,lots of new members since then,and I'm bored staring out the window watching it snow.Hopeing for some accumulation.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Fossil Fuel Dispensing Technition - ( I pump gas )

I work at a local Full Service Gas station and auto repair.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Im a supervisor for the largest road construction company in the world , I get from dec 1st to march 1st off every year , and right now im going riding so see ya :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
Small business computer consulting, networking, repairs, what ever it takes to keep the clients happy with their computers. I love being self employed! If there is alot of snow I change my appointments so that I can ride. The problem is we've had so much snow in central Vermont I haven't been able to get any work done! The other day I rode from Rutland to Ludlow (@ 40 miles) and back so that I could setup a network in Ludlow. Tomorrow I ride to Wallingford (45 miles) from Rutland and back to setup a computer! What a great way to comute!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Sales Engineer for Heat Treat Furnace manufacturer, my next stop on calls is with TEAM INDUSTRIES (clutches) in MN next week. Damn I got to get the sale.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Molecular Biologist / Biochemist.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm a project manager for a nationwide insurance restoration/catastrophe company. We do fire, wind, water, mold work. Although, my job tends to cut into my winter fun possibilities due to countrywide catastrophies (sometimes). Even though I missed over one half of the riding season last year, I spent those three months in southern florida (during spring break!) riding a 2002 harley road king on my expense account. Not a bad trade off in my book! Work sucks, but sometimes it has it's good perks. :D

Shainsaw

·
Registered
395 Posts
Account rep for a subprime mtg. wholesaler. Sell $$ and make $$!! ;) Looking forward to next weekend, got to be snow by then!! :angry:

03' F7 sno pro
Goodwin clutch kit (yet to be tested)

01' Sno pro/ Black Magic 711 Invader

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey speedfreek, the Goodwin F7 clutch kit you have, let me know what you think as you get some time on it. My sled was one of two that were used to develop the kit. I too have not had any real time on the sled. But I can e-mail you the dicussion that I had with Greg G. as he put on 36 miles on my sled tuning the kit.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Account Executive for ImageSoft in Southfield, MI.

I turn companies paperless then route everyones work to them electronically using defined workflows.

Sounds Cool doesn't it! :D

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I am with the Canadian Coast Guard...and have to goto sea
at the end of the month..wont be back untill the end of
[email protected]!!!!!!!Hope there is still snow in March!!!
I have 765 miles on now and trying to cram as many as i can before
January 31!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 107 Posts