Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering what would be the best silencer for me I was looking at a mbrp silencer but i want one that i can tell a difference in noise but i want something that i wont get pulled over for

·
Registered
254 Posts
Go with the MBRP...you will definatley notice a difference...alot deeper tone...........I'm glad i was able to post on here before someone complained about noise levels...:wtfcares:

·
Registered
254 Posts
ive had my MBRP for 2 years and the packing is still holding up. My friend has a sno stuff on his F6 and it is louder than my MBRP when idling...when we take off they sound about the same...hes gotten tickets and i have not... :ylsuper:

·
Registered
169 Posts
ha I love posts about cans, its fun to hear everybody cry about how dumb THEY think they are, if you don't like them then go suck an egg because you not answering the question. Get Mbrp I should be getting my new one in the next couple days, i had one on my old sled too and it sounded great.

·
Registered
160 Posts
ha I love posts about cans, its fun to hear everybody cry about how dumb THEY think they are, if you don't like them then go suck an egg because you not answering the question. Get Mbrp I should be getting my new one in the next couple days, i had one on my old sled too and it sounded great.[/b]
Not one person so far on this post has brought up how dumb they are. Not sure what your reading???

Back to the question, I like my Dynoport, but I would like to see if i'm losing any horsepower with it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.