Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put some kind of saying on the back of my sled or on the winshield. You know like " Hell Ya it's Fast" Or "4 strokes are for lawn mowers" What is the best one you have seen?

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
I had a 96 ZRT 600 and on the windshield a sticker that read, Wide Open 'Till You See God Then Brake.

I got alot of strange looks from the oldtimers. :augen41:

CJ

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I've not seen it on a sled but...

When Hell freezes over I'll ride there too!

"When Hell freezes over we'll ride there too" was on the Indoor Super-Snowcross tee-shirts available for sale year one in Toronto.

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
I'm getting one made for my sled windscreen that'll say "King of the Boonies." If anyone steals it, I'll have you taken out back and shot... :frech11:

Oh ya, and a used one I got had a few Playboy stickers and one that said "If it ain't Cats, it dogs." Those are now gone.

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
2 of my favorites " im sorry , I thought you could ride" and That sled must be fast , cause you were realy hauling when i passed you!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Originally posted by stevefromwestford@Sep 14 2005, 04:52 PM
2 of my favorites " im sorry , I thought you could ride"    and      That sled must be fast , cause you were realy hauling when i passed you!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=875012
[/quote]

well you can say it that way orrrr......this way i like

"you must be fast, cause i was hauling ass when i passed you!"
or
If you can read this....Im Parked!
or
If they cant run with the big boys..Leav'em on the trailer!"

·
Registered
927 Posts
where do you get stickers,ive been trying to figure out a way to put a quote on mine, i was going to paint it on the sno flap but that was taking forever lol. well to make it so it was even.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Originally posted by 2000 ZR@Sep 14 2005, 09:58 PM
where do you get stickers,ive been trying to figure out a way to put a quote on mine, i was going to paint it on the sno flap but that was taking forever lol. well to make it so it was even.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=875337
[/quote]

Any sign shop will be able to make you a sticker.....Some just better than others. Try to find a small shop....They usually take the time and pride in doing a good job!

·
Registered
598 Posts
on my sled/trailer/coat/BEER holder :div20: ..... TEAM GNS RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts