Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
haven't decided yet. Probably a red F7 EFI standard graphics. And just like last year, I'm a little ticked that there is no Cat Cash for spring orders, so standard graphic sleds kind of get shortchanged I think.. I will probably wait till the fall to decide. :wacko:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Rob I got a Black Standard Graphics F7 SnoPro on spring order last year. When they came out with the promotion in the fall, Cat sent me the same amount of CAT cash ($400cdn) without even asking. Hopefully they do the same thing this year.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
rob,
will you go with the sno-pro package? i will be keeping my f-7 for one more year, i do not like the graphics on the new ones!
plus i only put on 1,100 miles this year :angry:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Rob I ordered a standard 2003 f7 but last fall cat sent me a $400.00 coupon witch I guess was to make up for the cat cash.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Originally posted by morrisond@Mar 12 2003, 08:09 AM
Rob I got a Black Standard Graphics F7 SnoPro on spring order last year. When they came out with the promotion in the fall, Cat sent me the same amount of CAT cash ($400cdn) without even asking. Hopefully they do the same thing this year.
cat sent you the cash? my dealer wouldnt give me it because they said it comes out of their own pocket, and if i wanted the 400 they would deduct that off the price the quoted me for the sled in the spring, so they wanted 9600 for my f7snopro and if i wanted the 400 he said my sled would have to cost 10000 thats stupid because cat is the ones who are giving out the money and i dont think its the dealers because its cat cash no dealer cash. Am i right?

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Thats bullshit i got ripped off $400 from my stupid dealer which i was rightfully entitled too. But did you get your money in the mail from cat or from your dealer?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I also recived the $400 cat cash..it was a letter that came in the mail..used it to stud my machine...aslo got the $150 and one for the oil.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
yes it is in canadian, and the $400 in parts and accessories it only for canadian buyers, i showed the letter to the dealer but they said they couldnt do it.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Originally posted by Davey_Boy+Mar 12 2003, 09:17 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-morrisond
@Mar 12 2003, 08:09 AM
Rob I got a Black Standard Graphics F7 SnoPro on spring order last year.  When they came out with the promotion in the fall, Cat sent me the same amount of CAT cash ($400cdn) without even asking.  Hopefully they do the same thing this year.
cat sent you the cash? my dealer wouldnt give me it because they said it comes out of their own pocket, and if i wanted the 400 they would deduct that off the price the quoted me for the sled in the spring, so they wanted 9600 for my f7snopro and if i wanted the 400 he said my sled would have to cost 10000 thats stupid because cat is the ones who are giving out the money and i dont think its the dealers because its cat cash no dealer cash. Am i right?[/b]
Partly right, if you are talking 400 Cat Cash then AC covers 200, dealer covers 200. But if you think about it you are paying 400 for about 200-250 worth of product(take out the mark up) so it's not like it's so bad for them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts