Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went down to my dealer and put 500 bucks down on a 06 F7 sno pro for 8500.00 +tax and i was just wondering what every one else is paying

-mainesledder

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Originally posted by mainesledder@Aug 28 2005, 09:49 AM
I went down to my dealer and put 500 bucks down on a 06 F7 sno pro for 8500.00 +tax and i was just wondering what every one else is paying
-mainesledder
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=850553
[/quote]
Should have waited 1 more year. ;)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Originally posted by hate2looz@Aug 28 2005, 10:00 AM
Should have waited 1 more year. ;)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=850563
[/quote]

Hate2looz that was conventional thinking last year! :doh:
You got something you want to tell us?

Mainesledder did your cat dealer mention anything about fall promo's coming up soon.............this is what they have touted based on not having a snowcheck program!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Originally posted by 01ZR600EFI@Aug 28 2005, 12:25 PM
Are you including tax in your OTD price?  My dealer in PA wants $8624+tax for an F7 EFI Snopro.  I am hoping to get a better deal after the Sep. 1st sales event.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=850702
[/quote]
if i ever pay that price again for a sled i will go to arctic cat and give them my sled for free. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
I thought OTD price included taxes paid. :dunno:

What it costs, TOTAL, out the door. :doh:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Originally posted by sandbagger@Aug 28 2005, 11:39 AM
Hate2looz that was conventional thinking last year!  :doh:
You got something you want to tell us?

Mainesledder did your cat dealer mention anything about fall promo's coming up soon.............this is what they have touted based on not having a snowcheck program!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=850651
[/quote]
Although we all wanted something (big) to happen for 2006, we were just a little premature. 2007 will bring bring these changes. :beerchug:

·
Registered
4,360 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Originally posted by burky@Aug 28 2005, 06:54 PM
I,m paying 12,993 OTD for a 2006 f7 sno pro efi btw,it,s Canadian funds  :beer:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=851131
[/quote]
:Wow1: They have gone up alot from the 2004 models. I paid $11K OTD for my F7. $2K increase in 2 years, :wtf:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yep sleds are getting rediculous,I like to tear mine down ,make it different every yr.Then when the 4 stroke I have been waiting for comes I will buy new again !!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
keep the old sled put the F-8 or F-9 in,rebuild the shocks and the sleds STILL better than a new one!!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Originally posted by cjt@Aug 28 2005, 07:55 PM
keep the old sled put the F-8 or F-9 in,rebuild the shocks and the sleds STILL better than a new one!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=851215
[/quote]
exactly what im doing in another 2 years, prices are ridiculous what happened to just going for a nice snowmachine ride enjoying the outdoors admiring your sled rather than worrying about a sled payment that is just as much as a car payment or cost as much as a vehicle. Dealers can rip someone else off :flush:
its the same thing as if you were buying a car.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Originally posted by followtheleader@Aug 28 2005, 08:31 PM
exactly what im doing in another 2 years, prices are ridiculous what happened to just going for a nice snowmachine ride enjoying the outdoors admiring your sled rather than worrying about a sled payment that is just as much as a car payment or cost as much as a vehicle. Dealers can rip someone else off :flush:
its the same thing as if you were buying a car.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=851287
[/quote]
While prices have gone up a lot the past couple of years I do not blame in on the dealers "ripping people off". They have to make a living too. The prices of the sleds have gone up just like everytyhing else. I think the big jump in oil prices over the past couple of years have and will continue to add to the problem. However, if you look around, good deals are still out there on 04 and 05 models. I plan to keep my 03 F7 for at least 1 or maybe even 2 years before I update. I'm too happy with it to even think of upgrading at this point.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts