Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to com up with some research topics that have to do with problems that alaka has. I'm stayin the hell away from the ANWR drilling thing becasue thats been done to death. Anybody got anything?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
hmmmmmm MOOSE problem the wolfs have been starving out and they been attackin dog teams in towns last year the snow was to deep and the moose were dieing out because they coulda get ot the willows and now the moose hutning area shrunk down alot this year

·
Registered
67 Posts
Public schools seem to be a problem. Over crowding and lack of funds. Seems there are not enough books and supplies to go around. Teachers getting laid off the last couple of years. But hey, we can still come up with the money to get Murkowski his private jet that we told him that he didn't need. :flush:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya good ol Murkowski......I couldent argue the school thing, because I havent noticed the problem. Over hunting amybe something. Its for a research paper. It has to be something that effects me and somthing I can easily write 7 pages on.

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
Originally posted by DITCHJOCKEY@Oct 8 2005, 05:20 PM
i need to com up with some research topics that have to do with problems that alaka has. I'm stayin the hell away from the ANWR drilling thing becasue thats been done to death. Anybody got anything?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=917056
[/quote]

the sierra club trying to shut down the entire Chugach range to motorized vehicles. Murkowski is an idiot, no question. incase you want to get into the ANWR thing, i can get you some real photos of what it looks like. trust me when i say their are no playfull caribou, moutainous waterfalls or a herd of porcupines.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Yea, the pictures they took was the first thing I noticed wrong with the whole ANWR picture, I think he should be outta there as fast as we can get him.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i've decided to research the gender gap in higher education..But i'd like to see the pics.

·
Premium Member
1,232 Posts
well, here are the pics from the slope. these are as far east as you can drive and taken at high noon. sorry if a couple are little blurry, the focus lens has a tendancy to freeze at -40*F. anyway i'm not sure how many i can get per post, but they are panoramic sequence starting from south east (looking right at ANWR) and rotating clockwise. [attachment=120246:attachment], [attachment=120245:attachment], [attachment=120247:attachment], [attachment=120248:attachment], [attachment=120249:attachment], [attachment=120250:attachment]

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey thanks for the pics. a little late but thanks. Ya it doesnt look like a couple oil pumps will hurt anything

1 - 9 of 9 Posts