Hardcore Sledder banner

WHAT WILL WINTER BRING

711 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Evil ZR 
#1 ·
CANT WAIT TO GET THE SLED OUT AND RUNNIN, I KNOW THERES STILL LOTS OF TIME BUT FUCK ME, I NEED TO TAKE UP A SUMMER SPORT, ANYWAY HAS ANYONE HEARD HOW THIS WINTER MAY PAN OUT, READ THAT IT WAS SUPPOSE TO START SNOWING BY THE END OF OCTOBER OR THE START OF NOVEMBER. IF ANYONE KNOWS DIFFERENT LET ME KNOW. BETTER START TO STOCK PILE THE GAS WHILES ITS CHEAP ( 1.25 FUCKIN PRICKS) GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT THE PRICE WILL BE BY THE TIME THE SLED IS READY TO GO.

:shutthefuckup:

#2 ·
its 1.34 right now...my bum hurts everytime I go by the sign....but I dont care....just cant wait for the snow...Unfortunatly, I heard it was going to be a bad (warm) winter...who knows, the lake will freeze, and from where I am, as long as it freezes, I can get to where there is snow..

#3 ·
I have come to accept that it does not snow much around Ottawa, but Pembroke north-north-west and 1.5 hours into Quebec always have snow(that elevation stuff really works!), so it is just a matter of how much I want it.. it is a truck ride away. Every year is a crap shoot as far as I am concerned.. weather folks are off 24 hours out.. so a few months.. good luck!

#4 ·
A warm winter does not necessarily mean a shity winter. In fact when the lakes warm up (as they have this summer) and a cold air mass settles over them...its perfect breeding ground for lake effect snow...........for me that means a 45min drive to Barrie, Wasaga Beach, Tiny Beaches, Orillia, etc.......:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.