Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
I get 8-9 in the ditches, 12 up on the big trails, and I could get 14 if I wanted to try. The trick to F-7 mileage is never open the exhaust valves. If you ride hard, and play cat-N-mouse with yer pals in the twistys...expect 9-10 mpg. But also expect to SMILE.

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Switchback Assault 850, 146" with all the fixin's on order!
507 Posts
11 mpg stock.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I am NOT impressed. My 04 carb got great mileage, around 12-18 depending on conditions and how hard I rode it. This 06 efi got 9 at best. And if you run WOT it burns gas faster than you could fill the tank at the pumps.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I get 8-9 in the ditches, 12 up on the big trails, and I could get 14 if I wanted to try. The trick to F-7 mileage is never open the exhaust valves. If you ride hard, and play cat-N-mouse with yer pals in the twistys...expect 9-10 mpg. But also expect to SMILE.[/b]
Keep the revs under 7000 will help.I think the exhaust valves open around there.Softer compound belt keeps the revs down a bit which helped mine.

·
Registered
52 Posts
:poke: Who cares what kind of gas milage ur gettin!!! If ur Rippin up the trails,lakes,or fields, WHO REALLY G A F!!!!!!!!! Snowmobiling is a hobbie that you have to be able to afford to do. If ur worried about fuel milage this sport may not be for you. U may want to try knitting my grandma say's it's cheep!!!!! L O L !!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Just kiddin man go have fun, I know gas prices SUCK right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.