Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What track would be faster drag racing on snow to around 600 ft. Would the 1.7 still be in front from the hole shot or would the 1.375 run it down by then?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Well i was a betting man i would bet on the 1.375 track but it also depends on the conditions, hard pack or loose snow and so on...

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
I have run both. have a 1.7 on my sled now. at 600 feet the 1.7 is a ton better, I will never go back. on hardpack both are pretty comparable. but in snow, even shallow trail snow, the 1.7 digs better. and the deeper the snow the better it is

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I have run both. have a 1.7 on my sled now. at 600 feet the 1.7 is a ton better, I will never go back. on hardpack both are pretty comparable. but in snow, even shallow trail snow, the 1.7 digs better. and the deeper the snow the better it is[/b]
i agree

·
Registered
535 Posts
I have run both. have a 1.7 on my sled now. at 600 feet the 1.7 is a ton better, I will never go back. on hardpack both are pretty comparable. but in snow, even shallow trail snow, the 1.7 digs better. and the deeper the snow the better it is[/b]
well thats i why i said it depends on snow conditions, the deeper the snow or loose snow i would think your track is going to have the upper hand, just don't race a 1000 feet and you will be ok....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts