Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I use Smith No-Fog spray. I just spray my goggles then wipe them with a dry towel or napkin before leaving the house and their fog free. I also carry a no fog cloth with me when i am riding incase the conditions are really bad...Also make sure your breathing mask is tight to your face because if not that warm air goes up past your nose and into the goggles.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
either buy 509's

or buy the "No Fog" face mask made by Castle X

I've never fogged with those 2 combined

·
Registered
145 Posts
put some shaving cream on the lense and rub it in till its clear. if you want to try this first put a little on your bathroom mirror rub it in then take a shower, you will see that one spot is clear and the rest is fogged up.

·
Registered
807 Posts
put some shaving cream on the lense and rub it in till its clear. if you want to try this first put a little on your bathroom mirror rub it in then take a shower, you will see that one spot is clear and the rest is fogged up.[/b]

This works good, even worked on my single lens goggles.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Go to a local ski shop and ask for some Cat Crap. It's a paste that comes in a little red round container that fits easily in your pocket. Apply it with your fingers then buff it out with a soft cloth. Works great!

·
Registered
924 Posts
either buy 509's

or buy the "No Fog" face mask made by Castle X
I've never fogged with those 2 combined[/b]
I would call a No-Fog breath deflector essential equipment with goggles

Make sure you have dual lens googles....I have a pair of Scott turboflow, and they have never fogged on me.[/b]
I had Scott Turboflows, they worked great. They got all scratched up so I picked up a set of ProGrip goggles with light sensitive lenses. They kick ass.

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
put a real double pane snow lens in it and you wont fog. that and a breath deflector for cold weather.

never put anything on any goggles in 15 years. just buy good snow goggles

1 - 11 of 11 Posts