Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looked at next weeks forecast.
Mon 44
Tues 44
Wed 45
Thurs 48! WTF
Fri 44
Sat 42

SO heres the quandry, save the money in my sled fund solely on the chance winter may arrive before Dec 2007, or spend a good chunk and get my hands on some Pats tickets for next weeks game. THinking some over priced Pats tickets is a guarenteed good time. Way it looks now there wont be snow till at least mid January anyways.

To Tthink a month ago I would have willingly traded my DRZ for another sled..... but if anyones interested I have a sickness that makes me buy toys that just sit around in the yard

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
The way things look you can ride your DRZ next weekend and sled the weekend after - well maybe the weekend after that. :beer2:

·
Premium Member
17,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah f#@$! weather forecast updated over night, two days this week will be over 50! loooks like last year all over again, no cold coming down from Canada, high pressure over the bahamas shooting warm air north to us, beautifull weekend for a football game,

is there any snow now anywhere? 4 hours is about the most I like to tow, just dont like driving that much, right now looks like my besy bet is to pray and make plans to head to NY towards end of January beginning of Febuary

I know I dont spend much compared to most guys here, but two new helmets, two new jackets, new gloves, new (to me) tow vehicle, and all the other stuff, man two wekends of riding will make it all worth it

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Many of the METS were claiming a major turnaround for mid January, but now a lot of them are saying that there is NO END in sight of this bullshit weather.

I've never had such a huge amount of buyers remourse in my entire life. And believe me, I've bought some dumb ass shit in the past.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts