Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
ridding along, nice and slow, and the tree just jumped out on the trail and grabed you...........................................................
Well, thats what happened right ?

B)

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
those damn trees are always drinking and walking. i bet if you went back to the same tree you would find a lot of open beer cans at the base. :p

·
Registered
127 Posts
So what wrong with the chrome windshield?....other then the fact that you can't see through it! LOL!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ouch! I hate when that happens.

My Wife tells me its QUITE COMMON :blink: As they do that to her atleast once a year. Damn jumping Trees :angry:

I can see it only hurt your pride & Ego though. Good Thing. :D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I don't have anything important to say but I need 1 more post to become an advanced member again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by F7_Ditch_Jumper@Dec 10 2002, 03:55 PM
your lucky you didn't break the hood. Those decals will be a bitch to get.
Decals are easy right now. They had to replace my hood as someone at the factory dings the edge of it. My stickers for a Green Pat. has been in for three weeks. The hood is expected in by the end of Jan., maybe.

Does it bother me no.... I figure I got a free one. If one of them big pines in Idaho jumps out in front of me, as they have done it the past. the hood is on AC and not me this time...

·
Registered
827 Posts
ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Damn! Watch out for that ice. It will jump out and bite ya!

You never did say. Who won the battle, you or the tree?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts