Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 800 ski doo rev and i am looking for something lighter and better on gas. I have read about the tnt with the rev xp chassis and the 600cc motor in it, but all my friends drive 600 ho's and one with a rev xp 600sdi renegade and i dont know if the tnt would be able to keep up with it. Because the tnt is like olny 106 hp and the 600sdi motor is like 120 or something like that.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have a 800 ski doo rev and i am looking for something lighter and better on gas. I have read about the tnt with the rev xp chassis and the 600cc motor in it, but all my friends drive 600 ho's and one with a rev xp 600sdi renegade and i dont know if the tnt would be able to keep up with it. Because the tnt is like olny 106 hp and the 600sdi motor is like 120 or something like that.[/b]
The TNT will be faster in the rough and in the twisties, due to the nimble handling / light weight.
The sdi will be faster on top end.

After getting used to me XP, a rev feels like a tank. My 800R gets better mileage than my friends 800 p-tek or my wifes 800ho. We ride alot of powder and thusly our mileage varies considerably. I don't bother trying to figure exaclty what we got; we just compare at the gas station and I am always taking 2 or 3 gallons less and doing just as much riding.

Check out the new direct injection 600. Unless its buggy it will be a sweet sled.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts