Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone think 04 firecats are going to have for sizes? The same or what? I've heard of so many problems on this site about firecats I don't think I have the courage to be a first year buyer. I'm going to wait for the 04s but i'm looking for no bigger than a 500 or 600.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Originally posted by colt345@Feb 4 2003, 12:21 PM
I've heard of so many problems on this site about firecats I don't think I have the courage to be a first year buyer.
You cant believe everything that you read. By being scared to buy the first year sled you missed out on another year of your life. Sorry to hear that dude, I have been very happy with my sled overall. Sure there are little quirks, but if I recall there was a shock failure on the '02 Cross Country's...havent these been out since 1998?? Most of my complaints are simple tunable items. I have not been left stranded, never had to pull more than 3 times to get it to fire, and can beat every sled on the snow except a ZR9 (which I have not gotten to race yet).....all with no updates done. Keep in mind that AC built over 16,000 of these things and the loudest voice is going to be the unhappy customer, thus giving you the impression that the sleds are junk. Again, I am sorry to hear that you missed out and yes they have had a 500 version for almost a year, and a 600 version was introduced about 2 weeks ago.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts