Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys I Need Some Help, What Should I Put On My Sled That Will Make It Look Bad Ass And Not Normal. Does Anyone In Michigan Know Where I Can Get Some LED Lights ? And If You Do Pm Me

Attachments

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
Sell it to me. I'll give ya 1000usd for it. After this winter, you'll be lucky to get 350 bucks for it. Ya, depreciation sucks, just the way it is.

Think about it for a week and let me know what ya think.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Originally posted by racinfarmer@Oct 12 2005, 10:43 PM
Sell it to me.  I'll give ya 1000usd for it.  After this winter, you'll be lucky to get 350 bucks for it.  Ya, depreciation sucks, just the way it is.

Think about it for a week and let me know what ya think.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=926078
[/quote]

:augen41:

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
Just say no to LED lights. Put a polaris hood on it and just hold it there with duct tape, that will make it look not normal.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Originally posted by bluebear@Oct 12 2005, 10:11 PM
Just say no to LED lights.  Put a polaris hood on it and just hold it there with duct tape, that will make it look not normal.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=926212
[/quote]
Bluebear style of pimp my ride lol it will look different and unique you will have all sorts of cat people lineing up to tell you how much THEY like you sled lol

just playing the whole thing with the led lights is cool but i think your sled looks fine as is ITS A JOKER those are sweet dude maybe a different wind sheild?? fly handle bars and riser umm i dono but i wouldnt really mess with anything else

just my 2cents

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
dont worry about it, looks dumb enough as it is with playing cards all over it.... haha

just buggin ya.

just take off those decals and get arctic FX on here to make you a custom set or something.

i'd be looking at sno-pro suspension before anything though.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Where do you get those lights for under the sled???

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
No, my Mom quit selling them 2 year ago. Alot more money to be made being a hooker!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts