Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 F7 efi I think it's kinda boring need some advice on what to do with it.

·
Registered
890 Posts
talk to ArcticFX he can help u out

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
IMO it looks great just like it is -- besides the resale value will be higher if you leave it stock. One nice addition might be the colored grip plates that attach to the end of the running boards.

·
Registered
927 Posts
yeh looks great to me, C&A skis maybe, i always think they look good.

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
Its not about how the sled looks, its about how you ride!!! :div20:

Seriously though, I think it looks great, but maybe you could do the populat 03 Sno-Pro graphic setup on it. Or a combo of the 03/04/05 too. I think those sleds look preatty nice too. And do it all yellow with a just plain out off color of ski, like blue or white skis. Maybe orange. I think that kinda thing makes a sled really unique.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
STOCK SUCKS ASS!!!! if your worried about money in this sport, well, maybe you should try golf or tennis or some pussy ass sport. A f9ss kit with a big ole D&D sticker on the windshield would really be nice! :lol2:
Boss seat, remove or add a few graphics, clear tank maybe, get rid of the stocky skis

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Originally posted by ZRman_31@Aug 24 2005, 03:41 PM
STOCK SUCKS ASS!!!!  if your worried about money in this sport, well, maybe you should try golf or tennis or some pussy ass sport. A f9ss kit with a big ole D&D sticker on the windshield would really be nice! :lol2:
Boss seat, remove or add a few graphics, clear tank maybe, get rid of the stocky skis
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=846357
[/quote]

i guess everybody is entitled to their opinion... :drunk: :fluffy:

·
Registered
890 Posts
i sitll say talk to ArcticFX he knows what hes doin he could help u out good

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
I like the look of it now...... black/green tie die simmons skis would look cool

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Originally posted by ZRman_31@Aug 24 2005, 03:41 PM
STOCK SUCKS ASS!!!!  if your worried about money in this sport, well, maybe you should try golf or tennis or some pussy ass sport. A f9ss kit with a big ole D&D sticker on the windshield would really be nice! :lol2:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=846357
[/quote]
well as i can tell you dont have a f9ss with a big ole d&d sticker on the windshield, so why dont you go try golf or tennis?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts