Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I have the 03 Green Patriot F-7 SP and an 02 ZR 600 EFI. I am thinking about possibly selling the ZR or paying it off by June and getting an 04. The ZR was my backup. If I pay it off I will probably just keep it. I am just wondering what you all think. Should I get another F-7 SP this time with 2 year warranty, possibly carbed in case I want to build it, or the ZR 900 EFI SP which would eclipse my current ZR, or do you think I should just pass and wait till next year......maybe get a sport ATV for the warm weather and look for a mid season F-8. Love the F-7 but now I feel that riding the 600 is not much fun by comparison. Its not that the handling is that bad on the ZR. Just seems to have no punch after riding the F-7. ZR has the .875 track so it doesn't hook up like the F-7. That may be part of it. I think the ZR 900 EFI SP would be a blast. So what would you all do?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Get rid of the ZR if you're not using it much. Just letting value go to waste. Keep your F7 and get an 05 then either dump the F7 or use it one season as backup, then repeat with 05.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Originally posted by Baart@Feb 27 2003, 01:09 PM
So what would you all do?
What would I do?

Before I bought anything new, I'd make sure everything else was paid for. :( Anyway, having 2 sleds around is nice. A trip always comes up where someone needs one, or there's always the chance that yours takes a shit on you. I'd keep the paid off ZR as an extra, and start paying down the F7. Then bring on the '05 models! :lol: Getting rid of payments means more $$ for trips, mods, trucks, trailers and other fun stuff. :) ( I'm starting to sound like my Dad :eek: )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts