Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a prox r seat

what other seats are shorter and taller?

i purchased a proxr seat once already but it was never delivered so still looking for a pro xr seat or something taller

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Pro-XR, X2 and '07 SuperSport seats are all pretty much the same. Im glad Polaris put that seat on this year's SuperSport, that way I can just order one from my Polaris dealer instead of trying to find one on Ebay.
Next summer Im putting one on my '01 600 EDGE X.
I like the Pro-X seat better than the EDGE seat, but even the Pro-X seat is too short.

·
Registered
611 Posts
First of all, the X r seat is higher and firmer than the X2 seat is and i assume that the supersport is similar if not a little lower and softer. And secondly, the pro xr seat's seating area is not actually shorter than the typical edge seat, only looks like it because it has no back or trunk.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
And secondly, the pro xr seat's seating area is not actually shorter than the typical edge seat, only looks like it because it has no back or trunk.[/b]
Why do people keep saying that? My ProXR seat has about 14" of USEABLE area. My 01 ProX seat has about 21". I think the standard Edge has about 3" more than my ProX. The ProXR seat is a lot shorter unless you try and count the parts you can't sit on.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Why do people keep saying that? My ProXR seat has about 14" of USEABLE area. My 01 ProX seat has about 21". I think the standard Edge has about 3" more than my ProX. The ProXR seat is a lot shorter unless you try and count the parts you can't sit on.[/b]
Yup, that xr seat is definetly shorter. I HATE the further back seating position with a large tank and a shorty seat. This was on an 04 xr though. My shorty seat went away very quickly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts