Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Sounds like she has reason to believe a local business was the culprit. Can't imagine anybody will make an apology. Sounds like trail closed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Proof positive that at the end of the day, riding on private land is a privilege that can be revoked for bad behavior. People need to act like guests, and in this case vandalism is getting everybody's guest privileges revoked.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Xcr.
What's yur point after closing the other thread a few hours ago.
You're kind of a shit stirrer for being a mod.....lmao
35 years.....I'd imagine here parents were reasonsble ppl.
Why was the trail still closed this late in the year.
Everyone knows that there is a big back story to this drama.

·
Administrator
12,517 Posts
Xcr.
What's yur point after closing the other thread a few hours ago.
You're kind of a shit stirrer for being a mod.....lmao
35 years.....I'd imagine here parents were reasonsble ppl.
Why was the trail still closed this late in the year.
Everyone knows that there is a big back story to this drama.
What is your problem with the thread??? Did someone FORCE you to open it and respond??
Don't like it,,move along

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you read the article it states why the trail is still closed. Ice not deemed safe yet and a forestry project still on going. A lot of trails are still closed this year due to logging and such.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Xcr.
What's yur point after closing the other thread a few hours ago.....
I asked XCR and Bontz to lock it as it has ran its course. Again, unnecessary name calling came back was another factor. I appreciate to all who responded, thanks!

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
wtf is wrong with people?

busted!!! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=692960807902654&set=a.124504154748325&type=3&theater
We are posting facts regarding our property, the snowmobile trail, and the signage placed on our gates. The person responsible and subsequently cited for disorderly conduct and trespassing is Scott Hinz, owner of The Rock/Rock Island Resort. No one other than social media users themselves blamed a snowmobiler. Neither we as landowners, nor Rock Island X-Press Snowmobile Club are responsible for his actions. To suggest that landowners are somehow responsible for the “drama” and we somehow “owe” the public access to our property is ludicrous. Scott Hinz alone is responsible for the trail being closed after next Wednesday. He knows what he needs to do to get it opened up for the trail users. We suggest you place blame where it belongs.

further, this is apparently what started it
The Lake Alexander trail crossing that runs through our property will be closed the rest of the season unless the person who drove through the farm last night and trespassed comes forward. Law enforcement has been notified. Cameras are up on our property and the end of Forest Drive. We have worked with the snowmobile club to keep this trail open but all it took was one moron to ruin it for everyone. The club was trying to keep people safe by not opening the crossing. I suggest that if you know who this moron is, you turn them in. This isn’t a club problem or issue, it’s a disrespectful snowmobilers issue. Property owners do not have to tolerate this.

not surprising though, Merrill-tucky is a pretty tense town politically speaking.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Jesus effing cripes. Is this thread sponsored by Hallmark Drama LLama films.
AGAIN...I'd say her parents were reasonible folks.
Thank You, parents for your years of allowing the trail on your property.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Marginalize this SM shitshow. It is all about her. There won't be any satisfying her ego.
She is a hostage taker.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Lol I thought it was funny . I’m just saying . I respect landowner and thier property. But I tend to punish people that are responsible not eveybody who is not. But I guess that’s an unpopular concept. And even though I think my comment was funny. I actually curious to know. Kinda like profiling at the fbi

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Lol I thought it was funny . I’m just saying . I respect landowner and thier property. But I tend to punish people that are responsible not eveybody who is not. But I guess that’s an unpopular concept. And even though I think my comment was funny. I actually curious to know. Kinda like profiling at the fbi
Ya I guess it was kind of funny.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
In my reality the guilty get punished and the innocent walk free. Or In this case ride. At end of day it’s the owners land and do as they will. I respect that. Just saying I would not react the same way. To each thier own.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
For the sake of the people who ride this area and the businesses that rely on snomobucks I hope this gets resolved.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts