Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you pour a little 2-cycle oil over your pancakes in the morning you just might be a haredcore sledder. If your initials are WFO you just might be a hardcore sledder. If you go to your dealer each fall and give them $100.00 dollars just cause, you might be a hardcore sledder. Anyone think of some more?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I'm a hardcore sledder because my license plate say's so :banana:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you rip over 10 miles of 2 footers just to settle your breakfast you might be a hardcore sledder.

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
If you can rattle off all the specs for your sled but you have to think twice to remember your wife's middle name you might be a hardcore sledder.

·
Registered
223 Posts
if you ride your sled back to the hospital for x-rays the day after your released from a 5 day recovery from sergery...your a hardcore sledder! my true story :div20:

·
Registered
165 Posts
If you ride 23 miles back to the truck with a broken arm and it's -18 below.....you might a HCSer. :div20:

·
Registered
451 Posts
If a buddy asks you how you like his new driveway he just put in, and you answer "sweet jump dude!" you may be a HCS

·
Registered
257 Posts
If you drove a '77 el Tigre to high school every morning in sub-zero weather you might be a Hard Core Sledder.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
When you dont get a cast on a broken hand because you dont want to miss any riding, then when you finally do you want the doctor to put a curve in it so you can grab the bars; then the night you get the cast on you rummage through all the old gloves in the house to find a mit that fits over the cast so you can ride that night might be a hardcore sledder.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts