Hardcore Sledder banner

What is the most miles you have ever logged in a day?

• 150 (Average Joe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 200 (Now we're getting somewhere)

• 250 (OK, I'll ride with you)

• 300 (Getting better)

• 350 (Hardcore)

• 400 (Milage Psycho)

• 450 (Out of your mind)

• 500 (Are you nuts?)

• More than 500 (Now your with me!)

• more than 600 (Mileage God Status)

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
my shortest day was from the front of the hotel 35 feet onto the trailer!
it was -17 with out windchill, i was hung over and the super bowl was going to come on!
that was three weeks ago in houghton! :lol:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I have ridden lots of 200 to 250 days. Never had enough time to try for more. This will be the year though!! My goal is 500 plus in one day.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i have a502
miler from Jackman Me. to Presque Isle via Quebec and Ft.Kent Me. It was quiote an adevnture as we had a sled blow up @ the 430 mile mark and were also rode though the coldest place in the USA that night Van Buren at -31 burrrrrrrrrrrrr! Six of us did the ride all had met though the internet and some had never ridden together before.
I have several 400+days with Rob our best is 440 Ithink

·
Registered
41 Posts
503MILES
PHELPS,WI TO GRAND PORTAGE,MN
FEB-1987

NUMEROUS 300 MI MORNINGS IN THE TRUCK
FOLLOWED BY 200-250 MILE AFTERNOONS AND NIGHTS ON THE SLED

·
Registered
527 Posts
I put 610 on last year in one day. Our trails were only open for four days so I thought i would take advantage of it. I did it on my 02 ZR 600crosscountry. I actually only put 700 miles on that year mostly in one day.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
MAN i need to find some different people to ride with!!! i ride with my dad, a bunch of cousins and uncles... they think 200 is a good day... we have never started a ride until at earliest 9 and we always get back before 6!! if it was up to be, we would be on the traail at 5:30 and have 250 on by lunch... they ride another 300 miles that afternoon.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
4 years ago I left Dryden Ontario and rode to Thief River Falls MN. Left friday morning about 6 am, I think we made it to Warroad MN where we were going to stay but they had a big hockey tournament in the area(no rooms) so we just kept going. Arrived there at 3 pm Sat afternoon. I'm sure we could have been quicker with less miles but as neither of us had ever been to the US before we spent a while getting lost and un-lost. All in all from the time we left till we got to TRF, over 800 miles and 33 hours. Do I still qualify as a single day? :p

·
Registered
198 Posts
525 miles from Lac Edwards, Quebec( 150 miles north of Quebec City) to Crouseville, ME. Typical day is 350 to 450 where conditions will allow.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
390 is my best. Rode 310 and headed home. When I got there, my sister and
brother-in-law were waiting to go. Couldn't say no, the trails were like glass.
I'll see what I can do about a 500 miler next week.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'd like to see anyone do more than 400 a day miles in Vermont! Maybe in the wide open of Canada and the midwest but not here!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
skikvt,
I'll agree. I ride in the NEK and let me tell you, 400 miles here is like a 1000
in Northern Maine or Canada. But I do 300+ days all the time because I'm a
glutant for punishment, and because I want to pass out Rob on the mileage
pole. HaHa.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts