Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I don't yet own a cat, I own a doo but I hate it. I will defintly have acat next year new or not, as long as I have one. I raced a 2000 ZL 600 on the lake today, pretty much stock except for studs and pipes. I was riding a 1994 Formula Z 583. Now my sled has electrc start and reverse, and weighs well over 500 pounds. The ZL is a lightweight twin, he said it weigh in at about 475-485. I smoked him out of the hole (my sled has 6,000 miles, and is all stock except for skis and studs, we raced the length of the lake which is about 2 miles) I had about 3 sled lengths on him at about 250 feet when he started catching up. He was riding on hardpack and I was on about 4 inches of sticky powder. He was only 4 sled lengths ahead by the end of the lake. I give my sled hell all of the time and is probably wahy i have so many problems, but what the hell is up with this ZL? ( I hit about 92 by the end of the lake)

·
Registered
831 Posts
my wife has a 2002 zl 600, I had a 2001 zr 600 and she would kick my ass!That's why I bought the F7. Actually her 600 is the fastest 600 I've ever ridden!! It's for sale after this season. ;)

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
must of been out of adjustment my zl 600 efi 99 runs at the front of the pack all day

1 - 5 of 5 Posts