Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the Arctic Cat website, It says the Biggest sales event of the year starting Sept 1st and as of Sept 1st , It switcehd to biggest going on right now. I checked with the dealer I am in negotiations with and he said the only offer they have started Aug 1st and is basically a either a 4yr warranty or a 6mth no pay. If that is the biggest they will have, there will be a lot of unsold sleds out there this year. Anyone have any more infromation possibly? Thanks

·
Registered
918 Posts
Originally posted by sparobek500@Sep 3 2005, 08:03 AM
On the Arctic Cat website,  It says the Biggest sales event of the year  starting Sept 1st and as of Sept 1st , It switcehd to biggest going on right now. I checked with the dealer I am in negotiations with and he said the only offer they have started Aug 1st and is basically a either a 4yr warranty or a 6mth no pay.    If that is the biggest they will have, there will be a lot of unsold sleds out there this year. Anyone have any more infromation possibly? Thanks
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=859506
[/quote]
4 year warranty is a pretty big deal.4 years worry free riding.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Originally posted by browndogg@Sep 3 2005, 08:10 AM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=859513
[/quote]

Say what? :augen41:
People have been told since the spring to wait until Sept. 1 for the "Big Event" and the say "Oh you get a 4 year warranty"? :banghead:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
be happy you get that i got a 1yr warranty w/ my 04 n now have to pay if anything breaks, hey if you dont want the warranty ill gladly take it off your hands

·
Super Advanced Lummox
17,767 Posts
Originally posted by browndogg@Sep 3 2005, 08:10 AM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=859513
[/quote]

Ya :drunk: worry free

Not if your sled is in the shop waiting for backed up parts or something blows you won't be :banana: you will be :augen41: :banghead:

Waranties are over rated IMO

they build a solid sled than I would not worry about waranties :div20:

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
The extra warranty is a big deal to me. I only use mine if the engine blows. you don't want to bring it in for little stuff or take a chance on getting it yanked.

So far I've used mine once. I got 1 new piston,1 new jug,1 new head etc.. saved me big $$$. over $2,000 in one trip to the shop I'd say. :div20:

I have a 4 year warranty on the 4 wheeler to :div20: again I only exercise my right to use it for engine/transmission failure :div20:

I'm to the point now if they can't throw in a 4 year warranty I'm not buying.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Originally posted by jet@Sep 4 2005, 12:20 PM
The extra warranty is a big deal to me. I only use mine if the engine blows. you don't want to bring it in for little stuff or take a chance on getting it yanked.

So far I've used mine once. I got 1 new piston,1 new jug,1 new head etc.. saved me big $$$. over $2,000 in one trip to the shop I'd say. :div20:

I have a 4 year warranty on the 4 wheeler to :div20:  again I only exercise my right to use it for engine/transmission failure :div20:

I'm to the point now if they can't throw in a 4 year warranty I'm not buying.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=860557
[/quote]

You're the buyer the "Biggest Sales Event" is for and maybe there's more of you guys out there than I think.
The cat dealers I spoke with last spring said cat spent over a million dollars in hyping snowcheck last year so they were going to do something really creative instead this year.........so 4 year warranty is really creative? :dunno:

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
But the 4 year warranty has been avaliable since August, nothing seemed to change September 1st as far as I can tell. :dunno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts