Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will post this to the totallyyamaha site as well but I was wondering what I should be looking for in price range for Apex ER or Attak? I am from the Northeast (NH).
I plan on converting it to a GT like sled but want the red. Leaning toward the ER but am considering the Attak as well. I see that Yami offers the GYTR shocks for 299. and the Olins GYTR for 399. Anyone know what the difference is? My understanding is that the Ohlins rear elctronic shock is more or less plug and play but has limited availability (I would not bother on the Attak). I was quoted one price of 9900 for the ER and 10,800 for the GT but that was without any negotiation, I simply asked what they listed at. The dealer I was at told me that there are no more Yami bucks on these either.

Thoughts

Dave

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
if your looking for a GT,just go buy it cause trying to transfer one into a GT is gonna cost u alot more,electric shock is close to $1000 and the clickers $800,best price i got for a GT here in ny was $10,200, attack,my brother orderd for $9700,plus $400.00 in accessories and yes yammi bucks are until dec31 if the accessories is what u are talking about,goodluck on trying to find a GT now and if u do its gonna close to retail,$10,800 :div20:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Red :beerchug:

I priced the clickers at 299. retail per so I think I can do them myself for 550-600.
(The olins ones with the gold coloring are near 400 per)
Yep, that rear one is expensive, maybe I will skip that. I defintely want red and the GT is black only so that is the problem there. Interesting to hear that the Yami
accessories are still in until Dec 31. Guess I need to keep shopping since this guy was obviously not in the know.

Dave

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow flyerrrs,

That is an amazingly good deal for a GT. I hope you enjoy the hell out of it!!

Thanks

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts