Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EXCUSE ME FOR POSTING SOMETHING ON HERE TO GET GUYS TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING RELATED TO SNOWMOBILING WHEN WE ARE IN A WINTER WITH NO SNOW !! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A SNOWMOBILE SIGHT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD . SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE BECAUSE WE ARE CHARGING MONEY TO RUN ON A DYNO. MAYBE WE SHOULD DO IT FOR FREE!!

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
EXCUSE ME FOR POSTING SOMETHING ON HERE TO GET GUYS TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING RELATED TO SNOWMOBILING WHEN WE ARE IN A WINTER WITH NO SNOW !! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A SNOWMOBILE SIGHT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD . SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE BECAUSE WE ARE CHARGING MONEY TO RUN ON A DYNO. MAYBE WE SHOULD DO IT FOR FREE!![/b]
Thats not the points its that atleast 4 HCS advertisers offer dyno tuning and they pay to advertise on the site so it wouldn't be fair as in D&D, BMP, Strait line Perf, And Strait up pay to advertise on HCS so you could pay to be an advertiser if you wanted to advertise your event

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Without members you cant get money from dd but we are here to learn not to spend money! now we SEE IT ALL ABOUT MONEY AND NOT HELPING THE SLEDDDER![/b]
The guys at DD and BMP sled so you are helping the sledder its simple they pay to advertise to the member base and theres 30k+ members so your statement really dose not hold a candle

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He The guts a t DD and BMP sled so you helping the sledder its simple they pay to advertise to the member base and theres 30k+ members so your statement really dose not hold a candle[/b]
MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO " STAY IN SCHOOL" OR MAYBE USE SPELLCHECK OR GET YOU MOM TO PROOF READ YOUR POSTS . I CANT MAKE ANY SENCE OF A WORD YOU SAY AND I THINK I AM DUMMER FOR HAVING READ IT. YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT HERE JR....ITS NOT ABOUT MAKING MONEY , ITS ABOUT GETTING TOGETHER WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS AND DOING SOMETHING WITH SNOWMOBILES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Thats not the points its that atleast 4 HCS advertisers offer dyno tuning and they pay to advertise on the site so it wouldn't be fair as in D&D, BMP, Strait line Perf, And Strait up pay to advertise on HCS so you could pay to be an advertiser if you wanted to advertise your event[/b]
Dude you don't get it,they are not advertising!!!!!!!They are not a performance shop and are not advertising anything!!!!!They are simply trying to help pay for the day,kind of a dyno party since there is nothing to do.Does this mean I have to pay HCS to advertise my Bean Field races if I charge to help pay for the insurance??????????I can see where HCS would'nt know the difference but now that everyone know's what is going on let's try and give these guys a break and let's have some fun!!!!!!!Kurt save me a spot for my lawn chair,should be a good day to work on my tan!!!........................THIS WEATHER SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOOKS LIKE WE ARE ALL FILLED UP ANYWAY . I GUESS ANY ADVERTISING IS GOOD ADVERTISING HUH ? CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT F1000 WITH ALL THE MODS RUN THOUGH . WATCH TO SEE HOW MANY OF THESE ZOOBS READ THE POST AFTER WE POST THE RESULTS FROM THE DAY !!

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
He The guts a t DD and BMP sled so you helping the sledder its simple they pay to advertise to the member base and theres 30k+ members so your statement really dose not hold a candle[/b]
what?
MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO " STAY IN SCHOOL" OR MAYBE USE SPELLCHECK OR GET YOU MOM TO PROOF READ YOUR POSTS . I CANT MAKE ANY SENCE OF A WORD YOU SAY AND I THINK I AM DUMMER FOR HAVING READ IT. YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT HERE JR....ITS NOT ABOUT MAKING MONEY , ITS ABOUT GETTING TOGETHER WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS AND DOING SOMETHING WITH SNOWMOBILES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
I hope youre being sarcastic.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Dude you don't get it,they are not advertising!!!!!!!They are not a performance shop and are not advertising anything!!!!!They are simply trying to help pay for the day,kind of a dyno party since there is nothing to do.Does this mean I have to pay HCS to advertise my Bean Field races if I charge to help pay for the insurance??????????I can see where HCS would'nt know the difference but now that everyone know's what is going on let's try and give these guys a break and let's have some fun!!!!!!!Kurt save me a spot for my lawn chair,should be a good day to work on my tan!!!........................THIS WEATHER SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
The way I understood it was come out and tune on our dyno 80 bucks for 1 or 2 passes and we will get you lunch If thats what it was I would interpret it as him trying to advertise right? So I pmed a mod and at there discretion they took care of it

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO " STAY IN SCHOOL" OR MAYBE USE SPELLCHECK OR GET YOU MOM TO PROOF READ YOUR POSTS . I CANT MAKE ANY SENCE OF A WORD YOU SAY AND I THINK I AM DUMMER FOR HAVING READ IT. YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT HERE JR....ITS NOT ABOUT MAKING MONEY , ITS ABOUT GETTING TOGETHER WITH A BUNCH OF GUYS AND DOING SOMETHING WITH SNOWMOBILES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
sorry I has one thing and that was I hit T instead of Y and also i forgot to delete the He that was going to be involved in my post

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You should spend more time fighting with tcatman1 and less time with what the big boys are doing . I think I hear your mom calling , its time for bed . You have school in the am . Work hard with reading and writing !!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wish you were closer.I'd be there.Just got mine together.Put v-force,pipe,bullseyes,y-pipe and head on. Yes I know there is no warranty left but I don't care!!!!!Have fun and let us know what makes power!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.