Hardcore Sledder banner

What graphics are you choicing for your sled?

• Standard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team

• Nightfire

• Fighter

• Tiger

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made this poll to see what most people are getting for the 04 cat. I am getting the nightfire, but so is my uncle and a friend of his.

·
Registered
978 Posts
i had to make the disicion between the standard, nightfire and fighter....

i was planning on keeping the sled for at least 3 years, so i chose what i saw the least people are buying out of my choices....

the red fighter....

its really been growing on me since the first day i saw it...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I will be getting the F7 Nightfire and my son will be getting the green F7 standard. When we get tired of our own sled we can change and he always wanted a green one. The black one will allow me to wear all my cat jackets and still be in style. :D

·
Registered
847 Posts
Consider this when buying, I had problems with the graphics and showed the dealer before I even took the sled in November. They are still on Back order to this day. I'll never see them. I'm going to request the value of the stickers in Cat cash.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I guess I'm a little suprised that the team graphics are the highest, but I guess that if you don't buy in the spring, you HAVE to take standard graphics (which are very nice!) and the number of those will increase. I ordered "team", but standard was tempting.... was the team graphics most sold last year? I'll bet it was...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts