Hardcore Sledder banner
61 - 80 of 112 Posts
How can you not like a sled with that kind of power and one of the best chassis to grace the snow. The names sucks period. It's good to see a sled like this and as always the new Yama/Cat partnership has left the others in the snowdust.

Are you kidding..without Yamaha cat would be down to one old technology 800 and their new 600...no four stroke..and without a four stroke...no four stroke means no epa credits.no credits limits the sales of dirty engines like the 800...essentially meaning cat is out of business..although Yamaha is definitely benefiting from having a real chassis...they are the life preserver cat needed...just imagine if Yamaha made the deal with Polaris...
Arctic Cat invented the modern 4 stroke...read up on this shit. It is not that hard....and they are building more epa credits by building 90% of the "Yamaha" sleds...silly:lol:

I just want a nitro because their suspension is great, and they stear great, no darting. I heard that Yamaha was going to put the apex motorcycle engine in the nitro chassis for 2017 but arctic cat stopped it.

I heard that Yamaha was going to put the apex motorcycle engine in the nitro chassis for 2017 but arctic cat stopped it.
and this rumor was also on the internet so it must be true still coming.

I was thinking of proposing to the woman via the internet , that way I can back out of it:fistpump2:

I like Artic Cat, always have. But you're looking at the wrong perspectives. Look at the Yamaha company as a whole. Yamaha is going no where but up when it comes to profits. Now look at Artic Cat, profit shares on the market are down 12% which is huge. This means they are not just failing in the sled category but as an overall power company. Shares keep falling, economies are in a down turn, especially now with a US election in the future. I will be surprised if Artic Cat can survive the storm. Looks like it's an easy take over company and Yamaha being the only company with the means to buy them out. Look at the advantages Yamaha will receive, all the R&D and a Factory in the US ( saving of import fees).

Time will tell.
arctics factory is in the wrong geographic place. no large labor pool. if Yamaha bought it the atv line would be phased out. the plant moved. the only thing they would want was the patents and maybe the assembly line. the rest to the trash can. they will wai for receivership.

why would they want all the luggage and bad personal to go with it. management in cat is poor.

been to a dealer show, I have.

Just buy it

The sled is great '!!!!!!
204hp:fluffy:
Handles great:frantics:
What is there not to like?
The name who gives a crap!!!!!
They can call it the shitwinder for all I care!!!:stirthepot:
Got my money down on one :buttrock::buttrock:
Can't wait to pull that trigger on that bad boy!!!!!!
Think snow:buttrock:

Attachments

The sled is great '!!!!!!
204hp:fluffy:
Handles great:frantics:
What is there not to like?
The name who gives a crap!!!!!
They can call it the shitwinder for all I care!!!:stirthepot:
Got my money down on one :buttrock::buttrock:
Can't wait to pull that trigger on that bad boy!!!!!!
Think snow:buttrock:
I do like that color combo

Yikes it is amazing how many different opinions there are about the same sled!!

From a guy that has had more than 4 RX 121's" and warrior 136" and 3 apex and 2 attack I cannot believe anyone who has spent any time on this chassis properly set up would even wish to go back to the old Delta box frame that has not essentially changed since its introduction in 2002 ( that is 15 years old technology). It was good back in its day but tis is the best and I left the Polaris Pro R's and S go after getting these dialed in and then added hp they love it and just want to run & run.

I can tell you that hp in the 200+ range on these make it a delightful sled to ride and the adrenaline rush is amazing!

Its still a Yamacat! It will be fast on the lake, but that is about it. Run that thing hard all day on the trails and at the end of the day, you will be whipped! The weight of 750lbs wet is a heavy pig.

61 - 80 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.