Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
why would you remove the best looking decals made for a sled basicly?

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
yea... they are def great looking... got one myself so i would say leave them on... but there are a few out there that have posted pics of the orange sleds without the decals and if done right they look awesome also

·
Registered
728 Posts
I would say only the ones below the F5 around the sno pro, leave the rest.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
you guys are nutz! i would never rip all the graphics off of my sled! oh... wait... nevermind....

I really like the looks of NO FEAR's sled, and his has no graphics at all. Look of some of his posts to see if you like the look of it.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Leave them on, the 2005 s/p's look better with the graphics.

Also, I looked at a Tony Stewart (both the quad and F7 at my local Home Depot) this weekend and the bellypan was a different orange than the hood, to me the graphics were the only thing keeping that machine from looking gross. Cat F'd up the new orange, but hopefully the 05's weren't. Either way, I wouldnt pull em.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Originally posted by 94camarof1@Oct 9 2005, 11:44 PM
why would you remove the best looking decals made for a sled basicly?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=919074
[/quote]
To make it your own. Otherwise it's just another firecat, just like everyone else. Granted there are many ways to make it "your own", like adding stuff. I prefer the minimalistic approach, rip em' all off!!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Some look badass with all the graphics ripped off, but if you look at it from a resale point of view. I think somebody would rather buy a sled with the graphics still on rather than taken off. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Originally posted by spez@Oct 11 2005, 09:04 PM
Some look badass with all the graphics ripped off, but if you look at it from a resale point of view. I think somebody would rather buy a sled with the graphics still on rather than taken off. Just my opinion.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=923313
[/quote]

Thats a good [email protected] least dont take them all of if you do

1 - 20 of 27 Posts