Hardcore Sledder banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
CBS Broardcasting......I'm here so when you turn on your television you see a picture. 25 years of :wacko: :wacko: broadcasting :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Glazing contractor, Crop , Beef and maple syrup farmer. 43 and having the time of My life!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Part owner of family owned sign shop - about 7 years now. 38 years old. Manufacturing Engineer for instrumentation company for 3-4 years before that. About 12 new sleds in the last 10 years (one Doo and one Poo (must have had brain freeze)). Ride Western NY snow permitting - tug hill and ontario as required to get my fix.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hello my name is.... Ohh. Wrong place :wacko:

Ahh, I'm 30 yrs and own family's trucking company. We deal in ocean container freight (import/export) in the BOSTON area. Live inSouthern NH - Ride Northern NH & Maine as MUCH AS POSSIBLE B)

·
Banned
21,471 Posts
Software engineer for "Big Blue". Work with customers who have problems with their servers. One year away from the big 3-0, wife has our first baby "in the oven", and wait for snow patiently in MN every year!! Hope to meet a lot of you guys this winter around the area, or up around Cable, WI (ride up there a lot).

Chris

·
Registered
76 Posts
Accountant. Manage Cash Flow accounting for the world's largest Pepsi bottler. 33 years old with great wife and son. Not enough snow to ride near me (Dutchess County, NY), but will be up north soon.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Nuclear Power Plant Operator. 29 yrs old. Ride in western NY and tug hill area. :lol:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Work for Family owned transportation company. Personnel manager. Only been working for a year. Before that it was schooling for my bachelor of commerce. We haul mostly auto parts and grain.
24 years old.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Work for Vacuum Heat treating equipment manufacturer, sales engineering, mainly serving the big three and their suppliers. Typically transmission components and ring and pinnions in rear ends. Only been here 5 months, before that 7 years in automation equipment for the injection molding industry.

What's cool is now an opportunity to supply TEAM INDUSTRIES (roller secondary) people with equipment. Equipment would serve to heat treat ATV trans components for POLARIS.

·
Registered
56 Posts
V.P. and Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer at a computer consulting and training company located in Rochester, MN.

My Company

61 - 75 of 75 Posts