Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only thing left to ask is what do u work at??
Age's and where do u live was asked already so........
I am with the Candian Coast Guard...anbody else??

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
VP/COO of an 80 retail store chain...age 43

·
Registered
827 Posts
ase certified technician, in mn. i'm 39

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,440 Posts
Welder, build low pressure water vessels. Currently working on getting my ASME stamp !

Welders do it with bigger rods !

Later............................Flash and Flare

·
Registered
334 Posts
Project Manager, Design Engineering Company building Air Conveyance Systems for Printing Companies nationwide, based in South Eastern PA., Ride in Tug Hill & Old Forge. 39 years old.

·
Registered
516 Posts
State Corrections Sgt in a level 4 facility for 10 yrs. 32 yrs old.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Fisherman, fish snow crab, lobster and long line in the gulf of st-lawrence ns canada.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Vice President of a National Information Technology/Business Consulting Organization. 34 yrs old, married 2 kids and on my 7th new Cat.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
HVAC tech, 4 years. 21 years old.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am a Superintendent for a Specialty Industrial Contractor located in Oakville ON.

We do Epoxy coating and trowel downs, fiberglass work on tanks and piping, concrete restoration, carbon fibre reinforcement and crack injection with epoxy and polyurethanes.

Too much to get good at one thing lol

I am 31 years old.

Talk to ya

Bryan

D :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Work at airport-work on learjets,citations,gulfstreams,fueltrucks,tugs,172s,414s,you name it-Executive air-been there 16 years-36 years old

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
I am a Senior Account Sales Manager for CommPros, we sell Avaya and Toshiba Telephone systems and we are based in the New England area. 30 years old.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Im a project foreman for the largest road construction company in the world , I work out of the syracuse ny office and get from Dec 1st to march 1st off every year :D :D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts