Registered
1,546 Posts
2022 Blast XR

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
2014 ZR 6000 El Tigre, 2015 ZR 7000 El Tigre
316 Posts
I didnt order a new sled but did order a new sled trailer.....and it will Cat stickers
;)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So far, here is what we have.

(2) TCAT
(1) 6000RR
(1) 8000RR
(1) BLAST XR

FYI, my dealer yesterday said that TCAT's will be sold out this year, probably by today for the CDN Market, not sure about US market.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Very sharp sled....congrats to your wife and you getting your 8000RR back

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yup, dealer just called me to say last day to order a T cat or 8000 rr. Was very surprised , didn't think that many people were ordering cats. Good to see they might still be around!!!!!
I don't think Cat has as much damage control after the 2022 line up as we think....IMO

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Yup, dealer just called me to say last day to order a T cat or 8000 rr. Was very surprised , didn't think that many people were ordering cats. Good to see they might still be around!!!!!
I'm sure the availability is also directly related to Yamaha sales... only so many turbos available.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That seems absolutely crazy. Saw Country Cat said they are sold out of 120's and 200's for 2022.

·
Registered
2021 ZR 8000 RR
2,303 Posts
I think the big issue is still the availability of certain parts due to the covid shut down as well.
They must be getting low on the gray side panels

I didn't order new this year.
Only put about 800 miles on my 2021. Not a good snow year northern MN
Fun sled nonetheless

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
They must be getting low on the gray side panels

I didn't order new this year.
Only put about 800 miles on my 2021. Not a good snow year northern MN
Fun sled nonetheless
Way more miles than me. Like 400 between two sleds. Every year I have ordered, have gotten a great winter. Here is to hoping.

·
Registered
8,277 Posts
Wife ordered this so I can have my RR back now. lol

6000 Limited View attachment 2120696
So this is what we ended up ordering for my wife..... Almost twins ! Dealer is swapping out the white skis for black. And we have the tall windshield from her 19 LTD....so that will go on it. Still not a fan of the grey........But it will work for my wife's sled / my back-up sled.......thought about green spindles and maybe green side panels......we'll see.....

6-LTD accessories blk skis.jpg

And I ordered another 800-RR for my sled again.........deciding what to do with that still also........the green gets soo dirty so fast....but it does look good

1 - 20 of 57 Posts