Hardcore Sledder banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I was back and forth between the red white and blue vs the red and black. The red under the windshield didn't work for me on the red /white/blue. So I went red and black. I maybe should have just replaced that piece with a blue one and with a blue tunnel. A blue XCR would have been popular if it was offered I believe.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Since there isn’t a category yet available on these forums, I will list mine under this one which is Matryx threads, anyhow. RMK Khaos 850 Slash, 7S, 155 series 8 2.75” track, orange/black, with orange tunnel, orange slide rails, orange spindles, orange bumper, orange grille inserts, black skidplate, mid windshield. Keeping my 2020 Assault 850 and love my new 2021 Matryx Assault 850, decided to try add mountain sled for those super deep powder days.
Now that is one hell of a combination. I would love that combination of toys. Personally don’t have room or the budget, ok it’s all budget, for a stable full so to get the best of all worlds I went with the 146 850 KHAOS Slash. Would love to know how that 155 plays in the snow as well!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I was back and forth between the red white and blue vs the red and black. The red under the windshield didn't work for me on the red /white/blue. So I went red and black. I maybe should have just replaced that piece with a blue one and with a blue tunnel. A blue XCR would have been popular if it was offered I believe.
I personally wasn't fond of the red on the R/W/B either. Here's where I'm headed with mine (a little bit of photoshop magic and having my graphics guy make up some decals.) I almost went red and black sled (which I still really like), but do love that blue on the snow!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Similar to MY20 SBA 850
Track: 2" Crossover
Body: Stealth Grey/ Ghost Grey/ Lime Squeeze
Tunnel: Stealth Grey
Rail, Spindles: Lime Squeeze
Manual Start
Mid Smoke Windshield

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Could add a
I personally wasn't fond of the red on the RWB either. Here's where I'm headed with mine (a little bit of photoshop magic and having my graphics guy make up some decals.) I almost went red (which I still really like), but love the blue on the snow!
View attachment 2120629

View attachment 2120630
May be some flags, Air Force logo, or Trump sticker in that area?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts

·
Registered
'22 VR1 650 129", '16 ProS 800
464 Posts
650 VR1 129"

Navy, Silver, White. Cobra track, tall windshield, manual start. Will add studs.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
XCR 650 136", R/W/B Patriot colors with blue tunnel, Red rails and spindles, Ice ripper XT, Electric start, 7S display, red hood grilles, sentry front bumper, skid plate and RCA jack... gonna be a long summer...

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
6,145 Posts
XCR 650 136", R/W/B Patriot colors with blue tunnel, Red rails and spindles, Ice ripper XT, Electric start, 7S display, red hood grilles, sentry front bumper, skid plate and RCA jack... gonna be a long summer...
Well, you don't have to worry about installing studded track and tunnel protectors, that will be done by Polaris employees for you.

Reactions: sledhead800

·
Registered
3 Posts
All these rumors, how many of us ordered?
What are you riding next season?
XCR 850 136.
All red with 1.35 cobra
ES with 7s.
XCR 850 136.
All red with 1.35 cobra
ES with 7s.
XCR 850 136.
All red with 1.35 cobra
ES with 7s.
XCR 850 136.
All red with 1.35 cobra
ES with 7s.
XCR 850 136.
All red with 1.35 cobra
ES with 7s.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to site and back on a Polaris since 1992.( Indy 500 SP EFI ).. 22 850 switchback assault 146 / white lighting red and black, 1.6 cobra. Over 40 yrs on sleds. Looking forward to this sled as I’ve been watching Polaris closely for the last few yrs. Spent the last 15 on Yamaha and don’t like the resent Cat/ Yamaha merger and it’s results. Plus, looking forward to being back on a two stroke and lighter sled at my age.

141 - 156 of 156 Posts