243 Posts
850 XCR 136"
1.6 Cobra, will iGrip it
Red/black, black tunnel, red rails.
ES and 7S.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Since there isn’t a category yet available on these forums, I will list mine under this one which is Matryx threads, anyhow. RMK Khaos 850 Slash, 7S, 155 series 8 2.75” track, orange/black, with orange tunnel, orange slide rails, orange spindles, orange bumper, orange grille inserts, black skidplate, mid windshield. Keeping my 2020 Assault 850 and love my new 2021 Matryx Assault 850, decided to try add mountain sled for those super deep powder days.

·
Registered
153 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
very nice. i ordered the same also. I have a question. i am 6' and liked the height of the axys seat. how did you like the lower seat height on the matryx? I'm hoping the taller riser will help with the lower seat height.
To be honest I didn't really notice it. I noticed how narrow it was and how easy it was to shift your weight around. It felt very easy to ride fast if that makes sense.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was set to go red and black as well cause it looks so nice, but settled back on the red, white, and blue as it can only be had on the xcr. You can get the red and black combo on all the other models (VR1’s, XC’s, etc.) so you probably end up seeing just as many, if not more, red and black next season.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was set to go red and black as well cause it looks so nice, but settled back on the red, white, and blue as it can only be had on the xcr. You can get the red and black combo on all the other models (VR1’s, XC’s, etc.) so you probably end up seeing just as many, if not more, red and black next season.
That's what I ended up doing. I was all set to go red / black until I checked out the color choices for the XC. If the dealer comes through with the extra body panels I included with my order, I'll be able to change the look of my sled so its not a copy of all the others.

121 - 140 of 156 Posts