Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
i'm goin tomorrow to get a new windsheild........i'm thinkin chrome , just a little taller 2-3''..................there isn't really lot available yet is there?????????????

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Originally posted by fusion900ryder@Sep 23 2005, 10:42 PM
i'm goin  tomorrow to get a new windsheild........i'm thinkin chrome , just a little taller 2-3''..................there isn't really lot available yet is there?????????????
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=889504
[/quote]
My brother got a dragon chrome windshield. It's 2-3" taller and looks nice. :div20:

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Originally posted by fusion900ryder@Sep 23 2005, 09:42 PM
i'm goin  tomorrow to get a new windsheild........i'm thinkin chrome , just a little taller 2-3''..................there isn't really lot available yet is there?????????????
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=889504
[/quote]
every thing thats available is out only polaris makes winshileds for fusions, no aftermarket

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Thats a race IQ I'm pretty sure the headlight and consol are totaly different and that wouldn't work. Thats a bad market there too because not alot of people who dont race own a race IQ.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
yah thats for the iq racer. i talked to the sporttech guy at haydays he said no winshields from them because they make all the polaris winshields. for the fusion chassis. i guess they can make them for pol but not sell them. i think polaris wants a lock on all after market stuff for there sleds. for instance erlandson clutch kits are now a polaris acceassore for 06 sleds

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Originally posted by braaap11889@Sep 24 2005, 02:53 PM
I'm having trouble finding the clutch kit in the dealer snow 06 magazine any clue on where it might be besides the clutch section because pretty well looked that over.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=890272
[/quote]
it may not have them in yet they are supposed to be available in oct this i what glenn erlandson told me himself

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Originally posted by braaap11889@Sep 24 2005, 02:53 PM
I'm having trouble finding the clutch kit in the dealer snow 06 magazine any clue on where it might be besides the clutch section because pretty well looked that over.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=890272
[/quote]
There not in the magazine. Suppose to be on the website in oct. or nov. :div20:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I installed a Polaris 11" indy red windshield on my racer and it matches perfect. The red on the racer is the same as my wife's XCF 440. I will post a picture of it.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Try this part #2875139. It is the same winshield minus the graphics. It is what I had on my 05...

here is a pic.

[attachment=100703:attachment]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts