Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i am thinking of painting the exhaust on my 2 sleds a 1998 polaris touring 600 triple and a 1989 indy 400..and while im at it what about a 1982 Ski-doo Citation? i was thinking black for the citation but no sure what to go with on the others

1998 600[attachment=91215:attachment]
1989 400[attachment=91216:attachment]
1982 400[attachment=91217:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
well seeing as how the head on your 600 is purple i would be painting it purple, and your 400 is read and white so i would paint it red and the citation black,

just my 2 cents

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking the indy 400 chrome..but that wont happen for a while i think and the 600 black as well.......any other ideas..i dont really want the 600 purple

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
i would go either purple or black, cause if ya throw just a random colour in i think it will look kinda wired, but that is just my opioiun, do what you like its your sled,

i will be painting mine red on my 500,

·
Registered
18 Posts
i think the traditional black thats what all the sled have been sso far go with what works :smiley-faces7: plus black is just badass

·
Registered
128 Posts
Duplicolor makes lots of great colors in hi-temp formulas. Me, I'm partial to black and the silver. Silver seems to go good on the triples, black on the twins.

·
Registered
264 Posts
How about JET-HOT coating the pipes? They have a wide range of colors available and it's more durable than high-temp paint.
A little more expensive though too but look at it as a performance inhancing improvement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts