Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 05 fusion 900 with the basics done, slp silencer, slp belt tensioner kit, 144 studs, c&a skis and there was an air box on it when i first bought it, sorry i am new to sleds(it kind of looks like a k&n) i am really just looking for some reliable horsepower. and what are these sleds supposed to be good for on the top end? thanks guys

·
Registered
90 Posts
i have a 05 fusion 900 with the basics done, slp silencer, slp belt tensioner kit, 144 studs, c&a skis and there was an air box on it when i first bought it, sorry i am new to sleds(it kind of looks like a k&n) i am really just looking for some reliable horsepower. and what are these sleds supposed to be good for on the top end? thanks guys[/b]

Does it have a clutch kit in it?? I see you are fairly close to where i live and ride. Call white lakes polaris in old forge, tell them what you are running in the sled, pipe, airbox, studs etc. They build thier own clutch kits for the fusion and have it down to an art form. They really know how to clutch the fusions perfect. They will be able to set you up with exactly what you need as far as the clutch goes with what you have for bolt on products. A white lakes kit cost about 300.00, but it includes everything you need.

I am not sure about the 05 top end. 06 900 were set up for 106 to 108 mph from the factory. Right after they hit the snow and guys wanted more on top, dealers contacted polaris. According to my dealer and tech, they were told they could juice the sleds up without any compromise to low end or midrange. But out of the box, the sleds were set up for around 106 to 108.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.