Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see almost as many post in the Arctic forum, from other brands as I do cat guys. Other than the occasional question I might have, I dont even go to other brand forums. seems some people do it just to argue...WHY?...no bashing, just answer the question. :no_bashing: :banghead:

·
Registered
163 Posts
I stay in the cat forum unless I have a quick question, then I get the hell out! :no_bashing:

·
Registered
12,218 Posts
usually cat forums, once or twice a day in general and rarely in other brands. sometimes it is fun to see what they have to say about our sleds, and i do like to keep up to date on their praises&complaints of their sleds.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I look in every single forum on this site. I like snowmobileing in genreal so its cool to find out about everybodys different sleds and mods and stuff. I own a polairs and i think it is a great sled. But now a days every brand makes a good sled.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yamaha general discussion and Viper.I still own and ride a Modified Viper and a 97 Phazer Mtn Lite.The other two brands are never visited.

·
Registered
167 Posts
As the owner of a ZL500 and an old Formula MX (my first sled- still going), I primarily go to the Cat and Ski Doo forums.

But being an avid sledder and having riden all types, with Cat :div20: being my favorite, I wil check all of them. Which you are loyal to is just a preference, but in the end, we all count down to the snowfall to take out our sleds.

:arctic_cat_rules: :snowfall:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
wow that makes my think. i hit up the general, cat forums. and thats it. i went to the "other" boards last winter. i guess i dont need that info.. .no point going to the other boards for me...

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
i visit the forums im interested in most of the cat subforums polaris fst freestyle and then an occasional yamaha look ...basically im interested in 4 strokes and i like to see what people who are riding them have to say about the sleds and i check into the freestyle forum cause i wouldnt mind getting one for my kid at some point so im hoping someone will actually buy one and give some feedback on it

and then the general forums and us snowmobile forums (mostly maine and mass) and finally the classifieds occasionally think thats all of them

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Originally posted by 600prox03@Oct 20 2005, 04:25 PM
I look in every single forum on this site. I like snowmobileing in genreal so its cool to find out about everybodys different sleds and mods and stuff. I own a polairs and i think it is a great sled. But now a days every brand makes a good sled.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=943669
[/quote]

exactly...I like ribrubbin....it's just for fun....all sleds are good now..except maybe the confusion...I just can't look past the looks....the RMK should be the fusion body style as well.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
only reason I asked this is, look at the crossfire forum, I think its "brought home new crossfire today" guy buys new sled, proud as hell, and some asshole jumps in and tells him he dont like orange. and then says its not bashing a sled cause he's only bashing the color...WTF. this is only 1 instance, there are to many!...Jacques

1 - 15 of 15 Posts