Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k well.
I need some opionions about white knuckle exhaust?
I dont like stock noise. just dosent work. on anything. for me anyways.
I need an exhaust system that really puts out. hp`s and noise. gotta be loud. but sound good.
I heread about the white knuckle exhaust system hered they are loud and compared to everyone elses they look pretty good.
saves weight.. adds hp`s... and is loud!
so I think im going to order one.
but I would like to hear some other voices on this situation.

is there any other companies, cause i know, excell, mpi,mbrp,W.K.,and i think bender has one. but i kno nothing about it.

so any one have thoughts...??

thanks for the help.

·
Registered
100 Posts
This is not a personal attack, but it is guys like you that are causing our trail systems to be shut down. It is also not legal in many areas to ride snowmobiles that don't have stock exhaust. The new Attacks are noisy as it is. They don't need to be any louder. I don't think that louder exhaust will give you much more HP. Work on your clutches instead.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I have heard the WK at the asphalt drags and it's one loud pipe. I would also like the sound of my GT to be a little different like you. I came up on one guy with an RTX last year running the Excell single pipe and it was also very loud. Like barking loud. I could hear it after I passed him on the trail. He was riding with a group and we went by them and that thing was heard over my sled and through my helmet while I was past him. Saw him at the bar later that day and I looked over the sled and he let a friend of his take it for a rip. We never lost sound of him, that thing was LOUD. I am keeping mine stock, everyone I ride with says that the stock pipes I have are lound when they are behind me when I open it up so I guess thats good enough for now. Thats my two cents. I would leave it alone or you risk what blade says and a nice ticket for yourself if busted with it. Doug

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay well where i am from everyone is about noise. i have not hered of any complents in my area ever of to much noise. and we only have one trail system, and there is no regulation to DB limit so. I think I am going to get it and it only makes 4 hp. and sure it sounds nice under 5000 rpms. but after that its all tunnel noise. and attaks howl loud. I can hardly hear the exhaust. and the 2 strokes around hear, IM pretty sure mine wud be the last they would complain about. and all the people I ride with have pipes and cans so, and thats at least 5 people every time we go out. thats a lot of noise.. so.
didnt take it personally, and where are you from.
and yah I hered alot from the excell, sounds good. but I just dont want to drop the dual exhaust tips out the back... just cant.

thanks, guys

any more..

·
Registered
5 Posts
White Knuckle and Bender are the same thing, I'm not sure who buys who's pipes, but I think Bender buys theirs from White Knucle. I just spoke with the guy at Bender, and in his words, the race pipes are "ear bleeding loud", so that would be right up your alley. I'm with you, and love the louder pipes, but I live in the Midwest, so I bought the quiet " trail" version of Bender's pipes.They sound awesome with a deeper tone than stock, but if you really honk on it, it can be pretty loud.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.