Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what the rest of the "reporters" in Pittsburg are smoking. :dunno: But, as of 6:25 pm on Tuesday, December 26, 2006, there is one inch of wet snow on the ground here at web central, the temperature is 32.4 degrees F and it is flurrying. :frech32: Not a very good report! :banghead:

All trails are still closed. :banghead: I doubt that any trails will be open this coming weekend. :banghead:

The forecast is for colder temperatures, but not much snow. :banghead:

Don't kill the messenger. :no_bashing: I am just reporting it the way it is. :div20:

Mark :beerchug:

·
Registered
846 Posts
I don't know what the rest of the "reporters" in Pittsburg are smoking. Must be the good stuff!!! :share_doobie: :share_doobie: :dunno: But, as of 6:25 pm on Tuesday, December 26, 2006, there is one inch of wet snow on the ground here at web central, the temperature is 32.4 degrees F and it is flurrying. :frech32: Not a very good report! :banghead:

All trails are still closed. :banghead: I doubt that any trails will be open this coming weekend. :banghead:

The forecast is for colder temperatures, but not much snow. :banghead:

Don't kill the messenger. :no_bashing: I am just reporting it the way it is. :div20:

Mark :beerchug:[/b]
Thanks for the report on the weather!!! :div20:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey OVR

Wanna go yakkin next weekend?
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:[/b]
Come on up. :banana: I have plenty of "Joy Juice"! :banana:

p.s. The forecasters can't even get the forecast right three days out. Next weekend is a long way off.

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Hey OVR

Wanna go yakkin next weekend?
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:[/b]
The river's up, if you got the "balls". Wear two wet suits, you'll be fine! LOL :frech32:

pathfinder58 :cn:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks Mark.
I wait for yours and other Pittsburg locals to get an accurate update on weather and conditions.

Weather forcasters seem to be having a hard time predicting a few hours out, these days.
They certainly blew it yesterday and today.

I'm here in Ct and my neighbor was mowing his lawn today!
VERY strange weather.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Webcam from the Ridge Runners website looks pretty good. Although it's dark, there's a lot more snow there now then this afternoon....

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Webcam from the Ridge Runners website looks pretty good. Although it's dark, there's a lot more snow there now then this afternoon....[/b]
Believe me, that is only one inch of wet snow! :banghead:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is first conn still open water?[/b]
YES!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Mark....getting frustrated yet???? :banghead: :div20:[/b]
Never! :div20: I am planning another trip to Laborador City! :banana:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.