Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my brothers looks for a newer sled, hes defientely gettin a f6 or f7, he wants to know what the 2003 firecats are goin for. if you could tell me i would greatly apprectiate it, thanks :div20:

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
i payed 3000 for mine, but i got it from my gf's father... so i got a pretty good deal..

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
depends, whats all on them, sold mine for 4300, but had a lot of stuff on it, it would beat the 800 900 and the t-cats, and theres had some mods on theres also, this thing would get my heart pumping, pulled hard all the way to 110, but had a hard time gettin it to hook up off the line, as I did not want to put ice picks or longer studs in, as they would pull out.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I paid 3800 for my sno-pro. Make sure you look it over REAL well, I had to put another 100 into it to where I felt it was reliable. Idler wheel bearings, cracked rail, APV's not cleaned often enough, hyfax shot, end caps shot, chaincase low, brake fluid low... ect. I was too stoked looking at it and after I rode it I bought it found all this after I had it home doin' basic maintenence. MY FAULT. Don't make the same mistake. Bring a buddy or two to look at it with you, they may see something you didn't.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
I paid 3800 for my sno-pro. Make sure you look it over REAL well, I had to put another 100 into it to where I felt it was reliable. Idler wheel bearings, cracked rail, APV's not cleaned often enough, hyfax shot, end caps shot, chaincase low, brake fluid low... ect. I was too stoked looking at it and after I rode it I bought it found all this after I had it home doin' basic maintenence. MY FAULT. Don't make the same mistake. Bring a buddy or two to look at it with you, they may see something you didn't.[/b]
same story here. cracked frame behind the secondary clutch. i paid 3600 for an 03 F7 EFI last year at Hay Days. 3rd wheel kit, USI skis.

·
Registered
540 Posts
remember most of they #'s are us $, and if i was to sell my 03 f7 with all the stuff i have on it i would be asking 4500-5000 OBO. also a buddy of mine just sold his 03 or 04 rx1 for 9000$.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
as always be careful of ones that have been crashed beat or stolen. the going rate should be slightly above trade in value... a nice 03 sno pro with average miles on it should be worth 3500+

·
Registered
195 Posts
another one in todays paper
03 F7 3500 miles studded cover excellent condition $3500 obo
03 F7 EFI 930 miles stored inside bought new in 05 $3995 obo
04 F6 Nightfire matching cover stored indoors 1 yr remaining warranty low miles $4250
06 F5 super clean matching helmet low miles must sell $5450 obo
04 440 SnoPro less than 300 miles $2500 make offer

thats in 1 paper, just look bud you will find what you want and what you want to pay for it, got my F5 for 2 g's

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
i payed 3400 for my 03 f7efi snopro good condition lessthan 1700 miles on it

lots of extras too like
boss highrise seat
chrome windsheld
windsheld bag
trunk bag
handgaurds ect.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.