Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
You're installing your new D&D Y-pipe and Bikeman modified pipe.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Please don't say adding a can!!!!

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NOOOOOO Can!!!!!!! Its a 300.00 ticket in VT if they catch you with a can or modified pipes. Plus im 40 im into speed not noise!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Ok then it's a secondary clutch mod.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im doing the secondary 06 upgrade. with clutch kit . Also a pac and water temp gauge and may pull cylinders for porting I have to see how much all this is going to be i may hold off on cylinders... but they are right there its so easy! my wife would kill me. not to mention a set of skis too. ishe finds out im dead!!!!!! US BOYS AND TOYS !!!!

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
what does a pac and a water temp gauge do for your performance-wise.

How much was BMP modified pipe?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
D&D y-pipe doesnt look any better than stock. Did you notice any difference between it and the stock one just by looking at them or by putting it on and running the engine?

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Big difference between the DD Y and the stock Y. Take a look here:

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...c=91101&hl=pipe

Granted that one is ceramic coated but look at the actual pipe, definitely should flow better.

P.S. Inline fuel reducers are for EFI's and they restrict fuel flow at high RPM's to create a "lean" condition creating more power. Some of the 05's have been shown to be leaner stock so little to no gain is seen with adding a restrictor, but ever sled is different. BMP mod pipe is $180 + shipping. Just check out www.bikemanperformance.com

Also, not to be a D#$%CK but try using the SEARCH feature for your answer before asking the questions...LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of info out there!

Mike

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the pic next to the pipe is the stock y pipe the one on the sled is the d d y pipe. Where did you get that ceramic coated wow!!!!!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Northeast High Tempature Coatings click on the link that sled searcher put up it has the contact info, cost $30 bucks and looks awesome..... now i will stop hyjacking

1 - 13 of 13 Posts