Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have learned a great deal by viewing everyone's contributions daily. thank you! there's nothing better than collective information especially when snowmobiles are involved. it's nice to know what to expect when dealing with a first year sled. i feel much more confident about the f7 in general because all the info here is much more insightful than any dealer has ever been or could be. I'M NOT CRITICIZING DEALERS! it's much easier to deal with problems as they arise when we know they're coming and what's to be done. suspension set up,clutch set up,and many more insights given here, have spoiled me.i do'nt want to have to go it alone anymore regaurding my future purchases.everyone here especially ROB, have increased my snowmobiling experience greatly! once again thank you. SLED HEADS UNITE! what could be better than that? happy trails to all! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :ph34r:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I agree also...great site...couldn't do without it...wtg Rob for getting this thing started... :D

·
Registered
575 Posts
I don't yet own a firecat. But thanks to this site I will have one by the time the first snowflake falls in New Hampshire next year!!

S

·
0 Posts
My dealer is 1600KM away from me, Now thanks to you guys I HAVE THE BEST SLED I"VE EVER OWNED!!!!
Thanks Rob Great Job!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts