Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Dont forget a dealer can charge whatever he wants. (Free enterprise) That would be a very good deal. Basing of what the % mark-up they have.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well my dad got our 2 snowmobiles there my z570 and his f7 with snopro and sabercat graphix, also we got all the snowmobile gear from them too so we have spend about $15,000 in the last year so maby they will give me a good deal?

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
We sno checked one of each last year, a 5 and a7, got the F5 for $5,060.00 and the F7 for $7,100 both sno pro's.[/b]
Ahhhh,
Are you sure on the F5? I'm pretty sure dealer cost was around 5900. Regardless, you got a great deal on the F7. At least it would have been from around here.

Cat S.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I bought my standard F7 the day after Thanksgiving for $6899. Shop around and avoid dealerships near cities...as large showrooms mean large overhead. If you live ANYWHERE near Canada but it there......my buddy bought an '03 ZR9 for......$6599.....and no that isn't a typo

·
Registered
514 Posts
Originally posted by cmscat50@Feb 24 2003, 04:37 PM
We sno checked one of each last year, a 5 and a7, got the F5 for $5,060.00 and the F7 for $7,100 both sno pro's.
Ahhhh,
Are you sure on the F5? I'm pretty sure dealer cost was around 5900. Regardless, you got a great deal on the F7. At least it would have been from around here.

Cat S.[/b][/quote]
Uh, yeah I am sure on the F5, I bought and I am paying for it ;) , so believe me I know what it cost. Well worth the 2 hour drive to the dealer when we got them about $800 less than everywhere else we checked prices.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
back to the question though how much do u guys think a sno pro f6 will be less than 7300, maby event 6900? or am i hoping for some thing that wont happen?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts