Hardcore Sledder banner

101 - 120 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
That would be three starters in 8 years. Impressive, if you like spending money on repairs. Junk ATV. My 10 year older Cat 500 is still twice the machine that thing is.
You are so full of shit. I guess I should consider myself lucky that I have had nothing but routine maintenance ever on either of a pair of Polaris Sportsman's or my pair of RZR SxS's. My FIL has had two Poo ATV's on the farm over the last 20 years plus and has worked the shit out of them 24x7x365. He does not even bother to change oil or do any maintenance at all as they are write-off's and he does not have the time. Just gas and go.

Guess he should have replaced about 50 starters by now but somehow they are both still running on the original's. A miracle I guess.

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
Today I am a NASA physicist.

Oops, hit the wrong button.

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
Going to run a marathon tomorrow. Seeded 1st.

Oops: That’s not true. I clicked the wrong button.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Well I also dare I say own a 2010 Cat (Kymco) 450 Eli which the next year they rebadged 500. It has over 5000 miles on it and I plow all winter with no issues since new. I’ve replaced the battery a few times and when new I upgraded the wheels and tires just cause I liked the look and I think a little bigger tire overall is better. I’m very happy with it and it’s never an issue to start when it’s real cold and in general has been all I need or want. My previous bike was a Honda fourtrax which also was dependable but didn’t ride near as comfy as my Cat.

101 - 120 of 208 Posts