TIME : 7:00PM

DATE : Saturday Dec. 30

PLACE : Pony's AKA Mr. Ed's Main St. Middleport

Everyone welcome

link

·
Registered
645 Posts
At least we could have some great wings!!!!!!! :yelrotflmao: :snowfall: :i_need_snow: :HCS_rules:

·
Registered
12,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The list so far, Longspur, SupersonicFusion, Sledshed, edge-x man, Pete / ny with a couple buddies and myself.

With Longspur coming in from north of the border it might be a nice idea if someone could send him a PM with there phone number just in case he has trouble finding the place. I would but I won’t be home and I don’t have a cell.

·
Registered
130 Posts
There should be more of these. just logged on to find that there was a meet tonight, sounds great, sabres are on, wings, beer, but I'm too late.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hey guys, great time tonite.Good company and GREAT wings. Can-Am- Thanks for the good job of putting this together. Met a good bunch of riders from the WNY area and as far away as Ontario.They are bored to as theres NO snow over there either. Hopefully we can all get to ride here together once (and IF?) the snows finally arrive. Hopefully next time we can get a few more NY riders to meet.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Western New York Riders

Middleport was the place to be tonight :div20: :beerchug: . If you missed the meet and Greet, no problem your always welcome.

Seven of us made it, swapped stories and experiences and planned on a group ride as soon as the snow arrives. :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

Hey guys, I had a great time, look forward to meeting up again with this great bunch of HCS from the Western New York area.

Hope everyone made it home safely.

That trail 104 is far better than the 31.

Thanks.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Great time with a great bunch of sledders!!! The beer and wings were excellant and the conversations great. Hope to do this again soon with some more sledders!!! :div20: :beer2: :motoneige:

·
Registered
12,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cold beer :beerchug: hot wings and a bunch of guys talking about sleds. :blahblah1: How can you not have a good time. Now all we need is SNOW. :snowfall: When we do this again we will have to plan it a little further in advance.

:motoneige: :flag_canada: :flag_usa: :i_need_snow:

:mother_nature:

·
Mr. Part Time-On Line
35,159 Posts
I'll make a post about the next WNY Beer & Wing nite.

We just need to decide when it would be good for most of us then give a 2 week notice with the new post.

Any sugguestions on a date?

Also, Maybe at a place more centrally located. While its conveiniant as hell for me to have it at Pony's, Maybe somewhere Lockport would be better for all :dunno:

Either way, We need to hear from our Fearless leader: can-amsledder..........

And a Big :birthday: longspur !!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Supersonicfusion- Lockport would be better as Middleport was alittle far for some.But the wings and conversations were great!As for Can-Am Man I think I heard somewheres he had painted his driveway WHITE and was out riding his new REV on it!!!!!!! Geez-hope he didn't stud it!! Seeing we aren't getting any riding in, lets make this a get together a monthly thing if guys want.Lady riders are welcome also.

·
Mr. Part Time-On Line
35,159 Posts
Supersonicfusion- Lockport would be better as Middleport was alittle far for some.But the wings and conversations were great!As for Can-Am Man I think I heard somewheres he had painted his driveway WHITE and was out riding his new REV on it!!!!!!! Geez-hope he didn't stud it!! Seeing we aren't getting any riding in, lets make this a get together a monthly thing if guys want.Lady riders are welcome also.[/b]
Sounds like a plan! We just need to find a place that is not LOUD as hell inside..... I like to be able to actually here what you guys have to say!

I've been riding my sled in the garage all year! :i_need_snow:

And In case the ski-doo guys didn't know, :polaris_rules:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
When we decide on the next HCS event I hope there will be some snow on the ground :fluffy:

The only place I have ever been to in Lockport is a small place called Danny Sheehans the food was ok but really not a bar like setting.

:beerchug: :div20: :beer:

:polaris_rules: seen this one posted by another fellow sledder , not sure if he meant it or not, LOL.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts