Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im from upstate NY,and im sick of the weather and the no snow conditions.Were in main is there snow,and i need info on were to go places to stay prices directions.What will i have to do with my sled to ride in main(registration)???Thanks

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hey im from upstate NY,and im sick of the weather and the no snow conditions.Were in main is there snow,and i need info on were to go places to stay prices directions.What will i have to do with my sled to ride in main(registration)???Thanks[/b]
In MAINE, the snow is in Denver. Drive West young man.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I would hold off on any roads trips for this weekend. The forecast is not looking good. All the snow is in the back contry right now and if you are not familar with the area it will be hard to find. Lots of unsafe ice as well makes exploring very dangerous at the moment

·
Registered
794 Posts
Bosebuck was good last weekend. They are suppose to get rain the next couple days so I don't know about this weekend. We did about 75 miles.[/b]

Would your drive from Upstate NY to go ride 75 miles out of bosebuck?

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
Not looking to good right now, rain forecast for the whole state over the weekend[/b]
Should be prime on saturday :div20: Nice & warm, soften up that nasty crust that is on top right now. But when it cools off on sunday it will be unrideable :banghead:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Should be prime on saturday :div20: Nice & warm, soften up that nasty crust that is on top right now. But when it cools off on sunday it will be unrideable :banghead:[/b]
wait tell next weekend, the north is calling for artic cold "mid week"and snow for end of week

1 - 11 of 11 Posts