went to order yesterday, but our man wasn't there

now im having second thoughts...

its definatly an f7efi

but is it gonna be a
black fighter
or
black and red standard????

im plannin on having this sled for probably 4-5 years

i think were all gettin tired of thses stupid questions, but its so important...

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Ouch, that is a tough. I really like them both. Unfortunately I think you will see a bunch of red and black standards on the trails next year – to many in my opinion. That alone would push me towards the black fighter.

·
Registered
269 Posts
:rolleyes: personal decision :rolleyes: i ordered the nightfire.go with your heart or do the enny miny moe :lol: they both are nice so either one will do B)

·
Registered
504 Posts
the fighter man
i wanted a black teamarctic f5 last year but at the last moment i changed it to red because i thought it would be rarer and i was right
mine turned out to be 1 out of 33
i just think that there will be too many standard graphics

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
I dont like the black with standard graphics at all. the red looks good and the nightfire looks awesome.

here is somethings to ask yourself. How hard do I ride? Am I easy on my sleds? Do I ride in tight trails with a lot of brush that can scratch?

seems to me that the black will chip, scratch and wear a lot on the suspension and tunnel

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by JLeosnow+Mar 12 2003, 05:54 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-arcticrider600
@Mar 12 2003, 10:44 AM
thats what i was thinkin!!! im in skool and i got all my catqalogs out and im lookin HARD
LOL!! :D
-John[/b]
yeah i have to go on other peoples log in name so they cant find out ho keeps goin on this site and arcticcat.com...

then in the middle of CAD i whip out the catalogs... good fun

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I'm havin' a hard time coming to grips with the fighter. Haven't seen one in person yet, but I will this weekend. As far as too many standards, that's a good possibility. I was gonna buy my F6 as a standard, but I decided on the Team graphics. If I'm gonna order in spring, why not take advantage of the limited graphics packages?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Originally posted by arcticrider600@Mar 12 2003, 11:10 AM
went to order yesterday, but our man wasn't there

now im having second thoughts...

its definatly an f7efi

but is it gonna be a
black fighter
or
black and red standard????

im plannin on having this sled for probably 4-5 years

i think were all gettin tired of thses stupid questions, but its so important...
Id go with the standard.......the fighter one is a little fruity...wouldnt you say????.....also whats with the bullet holes?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts