Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys i have done it i got my sled fixed so i can ride it than i went riding today first real ride this year. my blet blew last time i road it and wraped it around my primary clutch and i thought i blew my engine cause it was locked. today i was all over town i climbed this big ass hill at the uaf and almost fliped down it and than i hit 2 big trees lol me and my brother went across the tananna river and went back road the milatay made come pretty close to hitting a 30 inch bull moose yikes. and i got me a muff pot for my exhaust for christmas got to cook some good ass brots while riding to lol... i cant wait to go riding out of town. hope everyone else is having fun like i had today its good weather out to go riding... later

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
and i got me a muff pot for my exhaust for christmas got to cook some good ass brots while riding to lol...[/b]
:nono: :augen41: :cheeburga: Sorry WW but I spit my soda all over my computer when I got to this part of your post....Did you put in the M-10?? We need to get hooked up this year for a ride.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so you liked that huh. its cool man it works great. no i havent got that suspension under it yet i want to soon i just dont have any transportation to get it down to anchorage i guess i could rent a truck. thats if the offer still stands.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Offer is always open. I am hoping maybe a trip your way, just trying to find the time. Did you ever find some good directions for the install on that m10?

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts